top of page
  • traddocaster

Need new pots, pick ups, a jack or a toggle switch or all of the above?

If you need any or all electrical parts replaced on your guitar I can do that for you. If you need your pickups replaced or a new jack installed I can do that for you.

Most people want a quick ascending or descending roll off with their volume knob and tone controls that is why audio taper pots are preferred by most guitarists. Also a lot of people prefer a 500k as opposed to a 250k depending. A 500k pot is going be super quiet as opposed to a guitar producing a little hum when volume is increased.

For free estimates contact me here on my site or call 575-973-2702 or email me at

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Facebook Glitch

So last night my phone is like here is a software update for the latest Iphone software. So I go ahead and do it thinking things will be better. The next thing I know FB won't even let me do a post wh


bottom of page